The Teach the Nation Fellowship is looking for full-time Teachers in the Western Cape. Our focus is on under-resourced communities and schools to bring about educational equity in the Western Cape. The Fellowship is a two-year leadership development opportunity for young impactful teachers to continue to change the lives of many children in schools while developing sought-after leadership skills.
What impact you will have as a Teach the Nation Fellow:
- Improve your leadership in impacting your classroom, school, and community.
- Transform the culture in your classroom
- Collaborate with other teachers, school leaders, and community members in order to provide comprehensive and holistic development for learners
About Teach The Nation
Teach the Nation offers a Fellowship Programme in leadership development. As the 58th network partner to the internationally founded Teach for All, we share in a global movement to tackle inequity in high need schools.
Teach for nation shares in the global commitment and passion to build a community and network of exceptional youth leaders who can act as role models and positive influencers.
The 2-year Graduate Development Fellowship as a teacher in high need schools will develop leadership skills to help transform high need communities and schools.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Teach The Nation scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Teach the Nation Fellowship
Aim and Benefits of Teach the Nation Fellowship
Why join the fellowship?
- We will fund you for a PGCE (if still in the process while teaching)
- You will receive a personal leadership development coach, FREE of charge!
- Access to our acclaimed Leadership Development Program
- We provide you with subject mentor specialists, FREE of charge!
- Access to (online) professional and leadership development workshops and interventions
- Access to a teacher professional development training program
- Leadership certificate at the end of your 2-year program
- You will be part of our Alumni of teacher leaders around the world
- Finally, you will be able to make a great impact in the schools and community with our program
Requirements for Teach the Nation Fellowship Qualification
Does this excite you? Do you think you have what it takes to be the next best Teacher?
If so, here is what we are looking for:
- Are you currently a teacher working in an under-resourced school in the Western Cape?
- Are you between the ages of 22 – 35?
- Do you have a Bachelor’s degree in any qualification linked to educational subjects?
- Are you someone who is inspired by helping and uplifting the communities through education?
If this is your calling and you would like to join this amazing program, go ahead and click the APPLY button. Remember the fellowship is an incredibly challenging, fulfilling, and rewarding experience. It will grow you and transform your life, as well as that of your learners, in ways you could have never imagined.
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Teach The Nation on teachthenation.mcidirecthire.com
For more details, visit Teach the Nation website.