The Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships were established by the University of Melbourne in recognition of the significant contribution made by international students to the diversity of the University’s student population.
About The University of Melbourne
The University of Melbourne has a rich and fascinating past spanning 160 years.
Every building, every department and every period of time has its own story. While some of these stories have been recounted many times over, a great number remain to be written.
Beginning as a cluster of buildings set in a large park on the fringe of the city, with four professors and 16 students, the University now sits at the heart of a thriving international city.
Today over 8000 academic and professional staff support a vibrant student body of more than 48 000, including more than 13 000 international... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new The University of Melbourne scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
The University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of The University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships
his Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships provide either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
Requirements for The University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships Qualification
To be eligible for the Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships, you need to:
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)
Selection criteria: Eligible candidates for the Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships are selected based on academic merit and ranked according to their results achieved in the final year of high school to determine the value of the scholarship.
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to The University of Melbourne on scholarships.unimelb.edu.au
Students who have received a course offer will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
For more details, visit The University of Melbourne website.