The Tuition Scholarship covers full or partial tuition fee with the duration of one academic year. Applicants may apply for Tuition Scholarships annually (competitive).
Tuition Scholarships mainly refer to:
- Beijing Government Scholarship for International Students (BGS)
- Tsinghua University Tuition Scholarship
Tsinghua is one of the most prestigious universities in China. Through teaching, research and innovation, Tsinghua is committed to the advancement and well-being of the nation and the world.
The Tuition Scholarship covers full or partial tuition fee with the duration of one academic year.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China and be in good health both mentally and physically;
2. Applicants must be pre-admitted by Tsinghua University;
3. Applicants are not offered other scholarships which include tuition support.
Step 1 Pre-admission
Applicants fill out Tuition Scholarship application intention in the Application Portal for Graduate Admission.
Step 2 Recommendation of Schools/Departments
Schools/departments select Tuition Scholarship candidates and make preliminary decision about the amount of their Tuition Scholarships.
Step 3 Approval by Tsinghua University
Tsinghua University examines and approves Tuition Scholarship recommendations of schools/departments.
*Schedule will be adjusted according to notices from higher authorities.
For more details, visit Tsinghua University website.