The UCL Global Masters Scholarship aims to enable and encourage international students from lower income backgrounds to pursue full-time Master's degree studies at UCL.
About University College London
Founded in 1826 in the heart of London, UCL is London's leading multidisciplinary university, with more than 13,000 staff and 42,000 students from 150 different countries
We are a diverse community with the freedom and courage to challenge, to question and to think differently. Through a progressive approach to teaching and research, our world leading academics, curious students and outstanding staff continually pursue excellence, break boundaries and make an impact on real world problems.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University College London scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
UCL Global Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of UCL Global Masters Scholarship
- There are up to 70 (seventy) scholarships available in 2023/24.
- The value of the bursary is £15,000.
- The scholarship is tenable for one year only unless the full-time programme is 2yrs in length. In that case the scholarship will be paid 50% in each year.
- The UCL Global Masters Scholarship may be held alongside other scholarships, studentships, awards, or bursaries. The amount of the UCL award may be adjusted depending on the total value of other funds received by the student.
- Scholarship recipients are obliged to inform the UCL Student Funding Office immediately of any other funding they are awarded towards their UCL Master’s degree studies, before or subsequent to the UCL Global Masters Scholarship being awarded.
- The scholarship will first be applied to the recipient’s tuition fees, with any remainder payable to the recipient in three equal instalments, throughout the academic year, towards maintenance.
Requirements for UCL Global Masters Scholarship Qualification
Candidates can be from any country outside the UK but must fulfill all of the following criteria:
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- be eligible to pay the Overseas fee rate;
- come from a lower income background*;
- AND have submitted an admission application for a full-time Master's degree at UCL in 2023/24. Please note: Distance-learning options are not eligible for this fund; students must be coming to the UK to attend UCL in person.
Interview date, Process and Venue for UCL Global Masters Scholarship
The scholarship is awarded on the basis of financial need and upon the recommendation of the Student Funding Office.
Application DeadlineApril 27, 2023
How to Apply
For more details, visit UCL website