The UNILAG Design Studio is a product of a collaborative effort between the University of Lagos and RICE360 Institute for Global Health Technologies, Houston, USA. The Design Studio is expected to be a Hub for raising the next generation of innovators from the University community and the general public.
The central goal of the studio is to provide easy access to state-of-the-art specialized equipment and other relevant resources for innovation. In addition, the Studio space is positioned to offer a conducive environment that encourages young talents to develop indigenous solutions using locally sourced materials
Title: RICE360 Summer Internship Programme 2022
- The RICE360 annual summer internship is focused on mobilizing teams to work towards impacting global health through collaborative team-based projects, interns in collaboration with mentors representing diverse range of Global Health expertise will utilize the engineering design process to explore Healthcare solutions.
About University of Lagos (UNILAG)
Founded in 1962, the University of Lagos has, for over 5 decades, provided qualitative and research-oriented education to Nigerians and all those who have entered its domain in search of knowledge. The University has built a legacy of excellence and has been instrumental in the production of top range graduates and academia who have had tremendous impact, directly or indirectly, on growth and development in Nigeria.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Lagos (UNILAG) scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
RICE360 Summer Internship Program
Requirements for RICE360 Summer Internship Program Qualification
- Undergraduate / Graduate Student / Tech-enthusiast from the University of Lagos or other institutions in Nigeria (Preferably, applicants with Engineering / Sciences / Medical Sciences / Business background)
- Healthcare Innovation experience, Hands-on technical & entrepreneurial skills, flair for technology-based innovation, Creativity Acumen, Critical Thinking and Problem Solving Mentality.
- Applicant(s) must be available on full-time basis from October to November 2022.
Applicant(s) must have experience in one or more of the following areas:
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Technical (Rapid Prototyping with 3D Printer, CNC, Laser Cutting, Computer Aided Design and Manufacturing (CAD/CAM), Electronic Circuit Designs, Programming, I.C.T. and AI Solutions Development, Mechanical Fabrication, Project Management etc.)
- Innovation: Healthcare Innovation experience, flair for technology-based innovation, Creativity Acumen, Critical thinking and Problem-solving mentality
- Entrepreneurship: Business orientation and start-up development, marketing and idea pitching concepts, customer engagement and interactions, e.t.c.
Application DeadlineSeptember 30, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Lagos (UNILAG) on docs.google.com
For further details, please:
- visit 3rd floor, Systems Engineering Building, Faculty of Engineering, University of Lagos, Akoka, Yaba, Lagos.
- call +2349068234368 or +2349055891717
- send email to [email protected]
For more details, visit UNILAG website.