London Opportunity Scholarship 2022 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jul 2022. This scholarship is provided by University College London (UCL) and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK nationals.
About University College London
Founded in 1826 in the heart of London, UCL is London's leading multidisciplinary university, with more than 13,000 staff and 42,000 students from 150 different countries
We are a diverse community with the freedom and courage to challenge, to question and to think differently. Through a progressive approach to teaching and research, our world leading academics, curious students and outstanding staff continually pursue excellence, break boundaries and make an impact on real world problems.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University College London scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University College London (UCL) Bachelors
Aim and Benefits of University College London (UCL) Bachelors
Successful applicants will receive an award of 4,000 pounds per year for the duration of the programme and is subject to satisfactory academic progress. The scholarship is awarded to cover maintenance costs.
Requirements for University College London (UCL) Bachelors Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- The scholarship is available to applicants who have participated in UCL's Summer Challenge Programme.
- Eligible candidates must have completed at least one Widening Participation Activity: Residential summer schools, Summer challenge, Discover UCL D/deaf summer school, Non-residential summer schools (year 11 and 12), Realising opportunities, Uni-link, Aspire, Horizons and Lloyds Scholars spring school.
- hold an offer of admission to UCL to study any full-time undergraduate degree programme for the 2021-22 intake (commencing in September 2020)Interested applicants must place UCL as their firm choice.
- Candidates household income must be of 42,875 pounds or less.
- Applicants must belong to the first generation of their family to enter higher education.
- Applicants must hold UK fee status.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University College London (UCL) Bachelors
- Selection of the candidates is based on their educational qualifications.
- The financial needs are taken into consideration.
Application DeadlineJuly 1, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University College London on www.ucl.ac.uk