Each year, the University of Arizona offers to International Students a number of scholarships and loan opportunities to study in USA. The university tuition scholarships usually would range from $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for freshman or $5,000 per academic year for transfer students who wish to study in their university.
About University of Arizona
The University of Arizona (also referred to as Arizona, U of A, or UA) is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona. Founded in 1885, the UA was the first university in the Arizona Territory. As of 2018, the university enrolls 45,217 students in 19 separate colleges/schools, including the University of Arizona College of Medicine in Tucson and Phoenix and the James E. Rogers College of Law, and is affiliated with two academic medical centers (Banner - University Medical Center Tucson and Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix). The University of Arizona is governed by the Arizona Boa... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Arizona scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Arizona International Scholarships and Loans
Aim and Benefits of University of Arizona International Scholarships and Loans
The University of Arizona offers the International Tuition Award which offers $4,000 – $24,000 per academic year for freshman OR $5,000 per academic year for transfer students.
Requirements for University of Arizona International Scholarships and Loans Qualification
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- Must verify your lawful presence as described under Arizona’s Proposition 300.
- Semesters without lawful presence verified will be lost and counted against the scholarship’s total eight semesters.
- Awards are for undergraduate studies only.
- Meet the criteria from the charts above.
- In addition to the criteria above, submit a complete application and all required documents for admission by September 1 for Fallof the year.
- Scholarship recipients must accept their award by paying their enrollment fee by May 1 for freshmen and by June 1 for transfer students.
- Sponsored students are not eligible. However, if sponsorship is for years two – four only, a one time award may be applied per the charts above.
- Non-degree seeking, exchange, and conditionally admitted students are not eligible.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
For more details, visit University of Arizona website.