he Neporany Doctoral Fellowship, offered by the Canadian Foundation for Ukranian Studies, will be awarded to one or more doctoral students specializing on Ukraine in political science, economics, and related fields (social sciences and political, economic, and social history). Preference will be given to students completing their dissertation as well as to students at Canadian universities or Canadian citizens and residents.
The amount of the award can range from $5,000 to $20,000. The Neporany Fellowship may be held in conjunction with other awards, but will be withdrawn or reduced if the total amount awarded, including this fellowship, exceeds $30,000.
The duration of the fellowship will be one academic year.
About University Of British Columbia
The University of British Columbia (UBC) is a global centre for teaching, learning and research, consistently ranked among the top 20 public universities in the world and recently recognized as North America’s most international university.
Since 1915, our motto, Tuum Est (It is Yours), has been a declaration of our commitment to attracting and supporting those who have the drive to shape a better world. As a result, UBC students, faculty and staff continue to embrace innovation and challenge the status quo, placing us at the forefront of discovery, learning and engagement. UBC encourages... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University Of British Columbia scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of British Columbia Fellowship
Aim and Benefits of University of British Columbia Fellowship
- The recipient of the University of British Columbia Neporany Doctoral Fellowship in Canada, 2023 will get award value of $5,000 to $20,000.
Requirements for University of British Columbia Fellowship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- The candidates applying for Neporany Doctoral Fellowship should be specializing in Ukraine in political science, economics, and related fields (economic, social sciences and political and social history).
- Canadian citizens or students at Canadian universities and also the students who will be completing their dissertation are given preference.
- The successful applicants will be receiving the fellowship for one academic year.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of British Columbia Fellowship
- The applicants of Neporany Doctoral Fellowship should submit current detailed CV and transcripts.
- A cover letter should be included which should have citizenship/residency status, mailing address, telephone number(s), and email of the candidate.
- Candidate should include 1,250 – 2,500-word précis of their thesis.
- Letters of recommendation (two) have to be included.
Application DeadlineMarch 1, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University Of British Columbia on evision.as.it.ubc.ca