University of Glasgow – UK is welcoming applications from high-achieving international students for Adam Smith International Scholarship who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020-2021 academic session.
The University of Glasgow has a number of Adam Smith Scholarships available for September 2020 and January 2021 entry to students entering the Adam Smith Business School. The scholarship is awarded as a tuition fee discount.
About University of Glasgow
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Glasgow scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Glasgow Adam Smith Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Glasgow Adam Smith Scholarship
The successful students will be award £7,500 each.
Requirements for University of Glasgow Adam Smith Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- Candidates must be international students
- Students admitted into postgraduate degree program.
- Eligible Courses: Courses available in the field of Business and Management, Business Studies, Development Studies, Economics, Finance, Management, Marketing, Social Studies and Media.
- The award is available for postgraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Glasgow, UK
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Applicants holding offers will be automatically assessed for the scholarship based on programme application.
Applicants who are being considered for the scholarship will be notified within six weeks of receiving an offer.
There is no separate application form required.
For more information contact: [email protected]
For more details,visit University of Glasgow website.