Start application for the University of Helsinki International Scholarship to get a full fee waiver to study in Finland. University of Helsinki is pleased to announce its Full-tuition waiver program for qualifying international scholarship enrolling for the 2022/2023 academic session.
About University of Helsinki
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Helsinki scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Helsinki International Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Helsinki International Scholarship
- Fully Funded Grant (Tuition fee + 10 000 EUR)
- Full Tuition fee Grant
Student Union (HYY) membership fee including
- free or highly affordable health care services by the Finnish Student Health Service (FSHS)
- student meal discounts in Unicafe restaurants
- reductions in public transport
- Unisport services at low prices.
- The University of Helsinki offers all scholarship winners the option to take part in the University of Helsinki Student Ambassador Programme.
Requirements for University of Helsinki International Scholarship Qualification
Interested applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for Full Tuition University of Helsinki International Scholarship in Finland
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Applicants must be international student.
- You are eligible for the Master’s programme at the University of Helsinki.
- You are liable for tuition fees: Citizens of non-EU/EEA countries who do not have permanent residence status in the EU/EEA area are liable for tuition fees. You can check the FAQ at the Studyinfo website as to whether or not you are required to pay tuition fees.
- You meet the requirements for obtaining an entry visa and residence permit for Finland.
- You have obtained excellent results in your previous studies and can prove this in your application.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of Helsinki International Scholarship
The scholarships for new students will be awarded on the basis of academic overall assessment: Previous academic performance and possible letters of motivation, in addition to which the grounds presented by applicants in their grant applications will be taken into consideration.
You may receive a scholarship only in a category you have applied for, but you can apply for more than one scholarship category.
- The Master’s programme conducts an academic assessment of your degree application and your scholarship application.
- The Master’s programme makes a proposal to the Scholarship Committee concerning the scholarship application.
- The Scholarship Committee makes the final decision on the scholarship.
If you are awarded a scholarship, you will receive an official acceptance letter with the information about your scholarship status.
Application DeadlineNovember 4, 2022
How to Apply
- To be part of this award for Full Tuition University of Helsinki International Scholarship in Finland, candidates are required to find the Master’s programme you want to apply to through the Degree Finder
- See the instructions on how to apply to the Master’s programme and prepare the necessary attachments.
- Apply for a scholarship with the same application form used to apply to the Master’s programme.
- Submit all the required attachments.
For more details, visit University of Helsinki website.