The Law School has established a major fund to support overseas students from any country which receives Official Development Assistance (ODA) from the OECD who undertake a full-time, taught LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent. The list of countries is extensive, and amongst the countries included are Thailand, India, Nigeria, Kenya, Brazil, China, Turkey and many more.
This award provided a stipend of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions stated below. The scholarship will be given in a single instalment in the second term of the programme. The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further application for the award is required.
About University Of Kent
Kent is a leading academic institution: 97% of our research was judged to be of international quality in the Research Excellence Framework.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University Of Kent scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarship
3,000 Euros tuition waiver
Requirements for Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarship Qualification
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an overseas student for tuition fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- To have applied for a taught Kent LLM at the Brussels Centre for International Studies for entry in September 2022 or in January 2023
- To have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught LLM by the scholarship application deadline
- Submit an application (details below) by the scholarship application deadline (please note that we are unable to consider applicants for the award without an application)
POINTS TO NOTE:
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- You must meet the academic conditions of entry/be accepted for entry for the award to be given
- This award cannot be held in conjunction with other awards and scholarships offered by Kent Law School or the Division for the Study of Law, Society, and Social Justice (the award which provides the greater monetary value overall will be given only). Please contact us for further information.
- Graduates of the University of Kent are eligible for the award if they meet the stated conditions
- Where students are required to continue their studies beyond their original period of registration, the award will only be provided for that original period of registration
Application DeadlineNovember 30, 2022
How to Apply
Applications are to be made via KentVision, which will be opened in due course.
For more details, visit University of Kent website.
- This award can be held in conjunction with other awards and scholarships offered by the University of Kent, except where they are provided by Kent Law School (in which case the award which provides the greater monetary value overall will be given only). Please contact us for further information
- Graduates of the University of Kent are eligible for the award if the meet the above stated conditions
- Although the Kent LLM is a one year, full-time programme of study, where students are required to continue their studies into a second year, the award will only be provided for the first year of study
- Successful recipients will be notified by email after their offer to study on the Kent LLM is firmly accepted.
- Notification will take place in August, and September.