Kent MBA SME Entrepreneur and Innovator Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of MBA.The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% waiver on tuition fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
The objective of Kent MBA SME Entrepreneur and Innovator Scholarship, 2021 is to support and encourage women students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality, enrolled to study at the University of Kent.
About University Of Kent
Kent is a leading academic institution: 97% of our research was judged to be of international quality in the Research Excellence Framework.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University Of Kent scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Aim and Benefits of Masters Scholarship
The successful applicants of Kent MBA SME Entrepreneur and Innovator Scholarship, 2021 will receive an award that includes a 50% waiver on Tuition Fee.
Masters Scholarship Courses
Requirements for Masters Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Kent MBA SME Entrepreneur and Innovator Scholarship 2020 is open to students of all nationalities.
- The student must possess at least a 2:1 or First Class degree (or equivalent) or hold substantial managerial work experience.
- Applicant must have run their own local business/organization for at least a minimum of 5 years.
- Candidate should submit a minimum 500-word statement of motivation, detailing why they should be considered for this scholarship award, demonstrating their entrepreneurial background and commitment to regional economic growth.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
Application DeadlineMay 31, 2022
How to Apply