The University of Kent is pleased to introduce the Kent-Lille Cotutelle PhD Scholarship to bright students in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship application is open to all international and domestic students. Students who demonstrate excellent research potential and have relevant academic qualifications will be considered. Selected PhD candidates will be provided a tuition fee and a decided stipend of £15,609.
Golden chance for international students to get the £4,500 – £15,609.The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university striving to build vigorously on its close ties within Europe and develop broader international relationships. It is ranked 17th in the UK for research intensity.
Why study at the University of Kent? It is a leading university with inspirational teaching staff, excellent student satisfaction, and a reputation for world-class research. The students have access to all the University resources, with everything they need to enjoy student life and help them in their studies. It is awarded Gold, the highest rating in the UK Government’s Teaching Excellence Framework, and a global reputation for excellence.
About University Of Kent
Kent is a leading academic institution: 97% of our research was judged to be of international quality in the Research Excellence Framework.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University Of Kent scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Kent Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Kent Masters Scholarship
The University of Kent will offer the selected candidates tuition fees and stipend at the standard Research Council rate of £4,500 – £15,609.
Requirements for University of Kent Masters Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Successful candidates will demonstrate excellent research potential and will have obtained a First or 2:1 Undergraduate degree, along with a Master's with Merit or Distinction, in a relevant subject (current Masters Students can submit a partial transcript).
- Candidates must have strong analytical and statistical skills (demonstrated within CV and cover letter).
- Applicants must have a minimum overall score of 7.0 in an IELTS test. This requirement is waived, if an applicant is a national of a majority English-speaking country, or has completed a qualification equivalent to a UK Bachelor's degree in a majority English-speaking country.
- Open to overseas/home/EU fee paying students.
- The scholarship covers home fees only, however international students are welcome to apply and fund the difference.
- Scholarships are available on a cotutelle (dual award) basis only.
- Students have to spend at least 12 months at Kent and Lille.
- EU students with settled or pre-settled status are eligible for Home fees.
Application DeadlineFebruary 27, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University Of Kent on www.kent.ac.uk