Kent MBA Women in Leadership Scholarship 2022 is offered for MBA degree in the field of MBA. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2022. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, 50% waiver on Tuition Fee . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationalities.
The objective of Kent MBA Women in Leadership Scholarship 2021 is to support and encourage women students with excellent academic merit and possess an outgoing personality, enrolled to study at the University of Kent.
About University Of Kent
Kent is a leading academic institution: 97% of our research was judged to be of international quality in the Research Excellence Framework.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University Of Kent scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Kent Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Kent Masters Scholarship
The successful applicants of Kent MBA Women in Leadership Scholarship 2022 will receive an award of a 50% waiver on Tuition Fee.
University of Kent Masters Scholarship Courses
Requirements for University of Kent Masters Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Kent MBA Women in Leadership Scholarship 2022 is open to women students of all nationalities.
- Applicants must possess at least a 2:1 or First Class degree (or equivalent) or hold substantial managerial work experience
- Applicants must submit a minimum 500-word statement of motivation, detailing why they should be considered for this scholarship award which demonstrates their commitment to promoting women in leadership roles.
- Successful candidates will demonstrate academic excellence and outstanding research potential.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
Application DeadlineMay 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University Of Kent on www.kent.ac.uk
This scholarship can only be considered after you have submitted a formal application to study onto the Kent MBA at Kent Business School and have received a formal offer for September 2022 entry
You can then apply for the scholarship via your Applicant Portal by submitting the required supporting statement of motivation.