This scholarship was established in 2019 by Andrew and Paula Liveris and is maintained by the income generated from an endowed fund.
About University of Queensland, Australia
We offer more scholarships than any other university in the state, so you should take some time to research everything we have on offer.
Depending on the rules and conditions of the scholarship you apply for, it might be possible to hold more than one scholarship at once – so, read all rules and conditions closely.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Queensland, Australia scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Queensland (UQ) Bachelors
Aim and Benefits of University of Queensland (UQ) Bachelors
$10,000. You may also receive up to $10,000 for travel support for approved Gap Semester, exchange or internship opportunities.
Requirements for University of Queensland (UQ) Bachelors Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- achieved a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent) for your year 12 studies
- will complete, or have completed, year 12 in 2022 or 2021
- have completed no more than one semester towards the following programs in the year of award:
- Bachelor of Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours)
- an engineering integrated program
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Advanced Science (Honours)
- Bachelor of Information Technology
- Bachelor of Mathematics
- a dual program including one of these programs; or
- have not undertaken any tertiary study at Bachelor level or high prior to enrolling in the approved program (special studies not included)
- do not hold another scholarship that the Director considers to be similar.
Application DeadlineNovember 20, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Queensland, Australia on studenthub.uq.edu.au
- a cover letter
- your resume
- a copy of your semester 2 Year 11 report and your semester 1 Year 12 report (or equivalent) or most recent university transcript if already attending UQ
You'll also be asked to prepare a short video that's no longer than 1 minute, and to respond to a few short answer questions to demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria for this scholarship.