Recognizing the competitive nature of the global economy, the University of Saskatchewan’s Edwards School of Business is inviting applications from outstanding students for Dean’s Circle ESB International Student Awards.
This scholarship is available to all undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University.
About University of Saskatchewan (USask)
USask is one of the top research-intensive, medical doctoral universities in Canada, and is home to world-leading research in areas of global importance, such as water and food security and infectious diseases. Study and discovery is enhanced by our outstanding facilities, including the Canadian Light Source synchrotron, VIDO-InterVac, the Global Institute for Food Security, the Global Institute for Water Security and the Sylvia Fedoruk Canadian Centre for Nuclear Innovation.
... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Saskatchewan (USask) scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
USask Dean's Circle ESB International Student Awards
Aim and Benefits of USask Dean's Circle ESB International Student Awards
The values of the University of Saskatchewan Dean’s Circle ESB International Student Awards include:
- Scholarship value of $5,000 for international students.
USask Dean's Circle ESB International Student Awards Courses
Requirements for USask Dean's Circle ESB International Student Awards Qualification
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the University of Saskatchewan Dean’s Circle ESB International Student Awards
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- Applicants must be international students.
- The award is available for undergraduate in Commerce program offered by the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Independent thinking and analytical aptitude for devising innovative scientific or technical solutions.
- Demonstrate capacity for effective independent work and as part of a team
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, motivation, flexibility and confidence
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner, has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at University of Saskatchewan, Canada
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the University of Saskatchewan’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Documents Required for Application
The following documents are necessary for the University of Saskatchewan Dean’s Circle ESB International Student Awards
- Academic transcript
- Copy of passport
- Academic CV
Application DeadlineFebruary 1, 2021
How to Apply
All applicants are required to apply for Undergraduate admission, thereafter they will be considered for the award.
For more details, visit USask website.