Postgraduate Vietnam Scholarship 2021/22 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered at the University. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Stirling and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £4,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to citizens of Vietnam.
The objective of The Postgraduate Vietnam Scholarship 2021/22 to support and encourage students enrolled to study at University.
About University of Stirling
The University of Stirling is a UK research intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate. Since its foundation, it has expanded to have four Faculties, a Business School, a Graduate School and a number of Institutes and Centres covering a broad range of subjects. It is ranked among the top 50 universities in the world that are under 50 years old by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and among the top 40 in the UK in the complete university gu... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Stirling scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
- The successful applicants of The Postgraduate Vietnam Scholarship 2021/22 will receive an amount of £4,000.
Requirements for University of Stirling Masters Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- Applicants must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2021 or January 2022.
- Applicants must be classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- Applicants must be Vietnamese nationals or living in Vietnam at the point of application.
- This award is only available to students entering directly into a full-time postgraduate degree programme, delivered at the University’s Stirling campus.
- This scholarship cannot be combined with any other Stirling scholarship or award. If offered more than one University of Stirling award then the highest value award will be applied.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.