As part of our commitment to attracting the very best students to join our diverse student community, we are delighted to offer the University of Stirling Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship to eligible students from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
The Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship provides a £1,000 cash award to all students from England, Wales, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland who meet the conditions of their offer and select the University of Stirling as their choice on UCAS Clearing.
Students will also be guaranteed a place in University-managed accommodation during their first year if they apply by 31 August.
About University of Stirling
The University of Stirling is a UK research intensive campus university founded by Royal charter in 1967. It is a plate glass university located in the Central Belt of Scotland, built within the walled Airthrey Castle estate. Since its foundation, it has expanded to have four Faculties, a Business School, a Graduate School and a number of Institutes and Centres covering a broad range of subjects. It is ranked among the top 50 universities in the world that are under 50 years old by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and among the top 40 in the UK in the complete university gu... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Stirling scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Stirling Masters Scholarship
- The Undergraduate Clearing Scholarship provides a GBP 1,000 cash award to all students from England, Wales, or Northern Ireland who meet the conditions of their offer and select the University of Stirling as their choice on UCAS Clearing.
Requirements for University of Stirling Masters Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- You must be classed as a student from England, Wales, Northern Ireland or Republic of Ireland for tuition fee purposes.
- You must have received an offer of admissions for an eligible undergraduate programme at the University of Stirling through UCAS Clearing.
- You must meet the conditions of your offer and choose Stirling on UCAS Clearing.
- You must be a full-time student.
- This scholarship is only available to students studying at our Stirling campus.
- You must take up your place and enrol on your course at the University.
- Please note this scholarship can be combined with the Honours Year Scholarship and Merit Scholarship.
Application DeadlineAugust 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Stirling on www.stir.ac.uk
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.