Students all over the globe in business disciplines are invited to apply for the University of Sydney Business School International Awards aimed open to both undergraduate and Postgraduate Students. The scholarship is to be taken at the University of Sydney, Australia.
These scholarships are aimed at providing necessary assistance to high performing students to achieve their academic goals. Additionally, you can use this link to access other Business Scholarships including those for MBA programmes
About University Of Sydney
When William Charles Wentworth proposed the idea of Australia’s first university in 1850, he imagined “the opportunity for the child of every class to become great and useful in the destinies of this country”.
We’ve stayed true to that original value and purpose by promoting inclusion and diversity for the past 160 years.
It's the reason that, as early as 1881, we admitted women on an equal footing to male students. Oxford University didn't follow suit until 30 years later, and Jesus College at Cambridge University did not begin admitting female students until 1974.
It's also ... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University Of Sydney scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Sydney Business School International Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Sydney Business School International Scholarship
- Up to 100 scholarships ranging from $5,000 to $10,000 will be awarded each year to commencing Business School international undergraduate and postgraduate coursework students.
Requirements for University of Sydney Business School International Scholarship Qualification
Interested applicants should note the following eligibility conditions for the University of Sydney Business School International Awards
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Applicants must be a new Business School student or a commencing undergraduate or postgraduate coursework student.
- Applicants must be International Students
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University Of Sydney on sydneyuniversity.formstack.com
- No separate application is required. Candidates must first apply and be offered admission.
- All eligible applicants with an unconditional offer by the specified dates above will be considered for a scholarship. Scholarships will be awarded based on academic merit, and the value will be deducted from your tuition fees. Scholarships are awarded in three rounds per year.
For more details, click University of Sydney