To support a high achieving school leaver commencing a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree.
About University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
UTS is the top-ranked young university in Australia. Our vision is to be a leading public university of technology recognised for our global impact. We’re known for our innovative teaching. We’re committed to practical innovation and research that benefits industry and society. We believe in social change to create a more just and equal world.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Technology Sydney (UTS) scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Technology Sydney Bachelors
Aim and Benefits of University of Technology Sydney Bachelors
Partial Funding, $10,000
Requirements for University of Technology Sydney Bachelors Qualification
To be eligible for the Scholarship, an applicant must meet all of the following criteria:
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Australian or New Zealand citizen, or holder of an Australian permanent resident visa or permanent humanitarian visa; and
- Current school leaver or gap year student with an Australian Tertiary Admissions Rank (ATAR) or equivalent score; and
- For the duration of the scholarship: full-time enrolment in a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree including enrolment in their first year subjects (8 subjects) as full-time load.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of Technology Sydney Bachelors
- Academic excellence at year 12 level, ranked in ATAR order, excluding bonus points.
- First UAC preferences to a UTS Faculty of Health undergraduate degree at the time of selection will be highly regarded.
- Candidates who have applied using the optional UTS online Elite School Leavers Scholarships Application form will be highly regarded.
- Motivation to succeed in the chosen Faculty of Health degree program, as demonstrated in the Scholarship application may be considered.
- Demonstrated initiative in personal and professional life as demonstrated in the Scholarship application may be considered.
Application DeadlineDecember 8, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Technology Sydney (UTS) on forms.uts.edu.au
These scholarships are awarded automatically following the release of ATAR results in December, although you must be enrolling as a local student and have a University of Technology Sydney course preference on your UAC application to be eligible. The application form is optional and can be completed online at the Elite School Leaver Scholarship Application Form.