USC Indigenous Scholarship is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is Always Open. This scholarship is provided by University of the Sunshine Coast and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $4000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals (except Australia).
The USC Indigenous Scholarship was established in 2011 to support a new or continuing student wishing to pursue Postgraduate studies, an Honours undergraduate qualification or a Higher Degree by Research (HDR).
About University of the Sunshine Coast
The University of the Sunshine Coast (USC) is a public university based on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia. Having opened in 1996 as the Sunshine Coast University College with 524 students, it was renamed the University of the Sunshine Coast in 1999. As at Semester 1 2015 the student body was 12,000. About 100 kilometres (60 mi) north of Brisbane, the campus is a 100-hectare (250-acre) flora and fauna reserve, adjoining the Mooloolah River National Park.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of the Sunshine Coast scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of the Sunshine Coast Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of the Sunshine Coast Masters Scholarship
- The scholarship is valued at $4000 for full-time study, to be paid in instalments over 2 semesters (pro-rata for part-time and sessional study).
- In addition, all course fees and the Student Services and Amenities fee for the relevant semester(s) will be waived.
Requirements for University of the Sunshine Coast Masters Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of the Sunshine Coast on www.usc.edu.au
USC Indigenous Scholarship Application Form - Honours, Higher Degree by Research or Postgraduate For further information, please email [email protected] or telephone 07 5430 2890. Download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader for PDF documents, before downloading this application form.
- Complete the application form, giving a brief statement of your involvement within or for indigenous communities and a short statement in regards to your career and personal goals.
- Attach supporting documentation, as evidence of:
- your current financial status (eg Australian Tax Office annual income printout for yourself and your supporting partner or supporting parent(s), or 2-3 current payslips; current copy of your Centrelink income statement and your health care card if you receive these entitlements), and
- your undergraduate qualification (eg certified copy of transcript or certificate). This is not required for former USC students.