The University of Toronto School of Management is offering scholarships to international students via this new scholarship fund.
The Sherryl Kintu Scholarship was set up as a tribute to, and in recognition of, the passions and interests of Sherryl Kintu, who was a dedicated employee of Global University Systems for 9 years where she rose from Executive Assistant to a Director level position. Sherryl sadly passed away in April 2021. Sherryl was known as a trustworthy friend to individuals and the company, with a passion and drive for everything she did. Applicants to this scholarship are expected to reflect these qualities.
About University of Toronto
Founded in 1827, the University of Toronto has evolved into Canada’s leading institution of learning, discovery and knowledge creation. We are proud to be one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Toronto scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Toronto Postgraduate Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Toronto Postgraduate Scholarship
100% on the full tuition fee of your study program
Duration of Award: Duration of Programme
Requirements for University of Toronto Postgraduate Scholarship Qualification
Terms & Conditions for Sheryl Kintu Scholarship:
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- To qualify for the scholarship, students must provide the required supporting documentation. Incomplete award applications will not be considered.
- The full scholarship will be applied to the tuition fees of the eligible program including books and materials fees.
- This scholarship is applicable only for on-campus studies and scholarship recipient must have an approved and valid study permit.
- Two scholarships will be awarded. The scholarships are available for applications sent by January 31, 2022.
- This scholarship is only applicable for international students.
- The scholarship recipient is responsible for paying all fees not covered by the scholarship such as housing, travel, health insurance, meals, transport etc.
- In assessing your application, the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) will look for a plausible successful outcome in line with aims and objectives of the scholarship.
In particular:- The overall quality of your application – clear evidence of ‘passion’, ‘drive’, creativity and ambition will carry particular weight
– The apparent need for funding
- – The goals and progression you will achieve arising from the Scholarship
- Scholarship recipients are expected to act as ambassadors for Toronto School of Management and participate in outreach and alumni engagement initiatives in their home region once the scholarship is granted.
- Scholarship may be deferred for a maximum of one (1) intake from the original admission intake.
- Decisions of the Sherryl Kintu Fund Board (SKFB) are final.
- Toronto School of Management reserves the right to modify, cancel and/or limit this promotion without further notice.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University of Toronto Postgraduate Scholarship
- The overall quality of your application – clear evidence of ‘passion’, ‘drive’, ambition, and business/entrepreneurial acumen will carry particular weight
- The apparent need for funding
- The goals and progression you will achieve arising from the Scholarship
Application DeadlineJanuary 31, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Toronto on resources.finalsite.net
Click here for scholarship application form