Connaught International Scholarship 2021 is offered for PhD degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is Deadline varies. This scholarship is provided by University of Toronto and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, $10,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International students.
The University of Toronto has initiated Connaught International Scholarship for Doctoral Students is a cost-sharing initiative designed to assist graduate units in recruiting and supporting top international students by providing a top-up scholarship to each recipient, which will be paid in addition to the program’s normal funding package provided by the graduate unit.
About University of Toronto
Founded in 1827, the University of Toronto has evolved into Canada’s leading institution of learning, discovery and knowledge creation. We are proud to be one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Toronto scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Toronto PhD Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Toronto PhD Scholarship
Successful applicants of the Connaught International Scholarship, 2021 will receive scholarship value of $10,000 top-up, in addition to the program’s normal funding package (base amount + tuition and fees), to a combined total of no less than $35,000 annually.
Requirements for University of Toronto PhD Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Applicants must be international applicants (Citizens and permanent residents of Canada are ineligible).
- Applicants must not be currently registered in a degree program at the University of Toronto.
- Applicants must have been or will be offered admission to a full-time doctoral program with a funding commitment beginning September of the upcoming academic year?.
- Applicants must have achieved an A- average in each of the last two years of full-time study.?
- Applicants must remain eligible, in good academic standing, and meet the terms and conditions of the award.
- Applicants must register and remain registered as a full-time student (a change in status may result in suspension or termination of payments and/or returning funds already received).
- Applicants must maintain an A- average, and be making satisfactory progress toward the completion of their degree as determined by their graduate unit in order to maintain the award.
- Applicants who transition to permanent residency status after receiving the first installment of the award will continue to be eligible for the balance of their renewable scholarship. A change in legal status after receiving the first installment does not affect the awardee’s eligibility to continue holding the award.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Toronto on www.sgs.utoronto.ca
Nominations are made by graduate units in the Winter session based on admission applications that are completed and submitted by or before the graduate units’ admission application deadline. Admission application deadlines are set by U of T’s individual graduate units and can be viewed on the graduate units’ websites.
Applicants interested in being considered for the Connaught International Scholarship for Doctoral Students are encouraged to contact their prospective graduate unit when applying for admission to the University of Toronto. ?