University Of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarships in New Zealand, 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 May 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Waikato and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, Up to NZD 3,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
The University of Waikato is offering the Taught Postgraduate Scholarships to citizens and residents of New Zealand and international students who enroll in any postgraduate course of study.a
About University of Waikato
This University is committed to delivering a world-class education and research portfolio, providing a full and dynamic university experience, distinctive in character, and pursuing strong international links to advance knowledge.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Waikato scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University Of Waikato Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University Of Waikato Masters Scholarship
Successful applicants of the University Of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarships in New Zealand, 2021 will receive scholarship value up to NZD 3,000.
- The scholarship is given towards the tuition fees of the recipients.
Requirements for University Of Waikato Masters Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- The applicants for the University Of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarships in New Zealand, 2021 should be enrolling in 500-level taught papers or enrolling in 400-level taught papers.
- The candidates should have minimum GPA of A-.
- The past recipients can apply for the next Taught Postgraduate Scholarships if they meet the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants can be citizens and residents of New Zealand or International applicants.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University Of Waikato Masters Scholarship
- The candidates applying for the University Of Waikato Taught Postgraduate Scholarships in New Zealand, 2021 should apply for a maximum of 60 points for each scholarship round.
- Those who are applying for Master of Business and Management (MBM) or Master of Professional Management (MPM) should apply for a maximum of 60 points.
Application DeadlineMay 31, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Waikato on my.waikato.ac.nz
You can apply to this scholarship here.