From 1 July 2020 students from Kenya can now apply for a 10% or 20% bursary when they are admitted to the University of Wollongong for undergraduate/Master course.
About University of Wollongong
UOW was founded on the donations of local people with a vision of a brighter future for our region. Since then, we’ve become one of the world’s best modern universities, working with industry, research partners, governments, and communities, to address society’s critical economic, environmental, social and medical challenges. Our researchers, graduates and teachers inspire a better future through education, research and partnership. And they are recognised as some of the best in the world.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Wollongong scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
UOW Kenya Bursary
Aim and Benefits of UOW Kenya Bursary
- 10% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible undergraduate course
- 20% tuition fee reduction for the minimum duration of an eligible postgraduate course
Requirements for UOW Kenya Bursary Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Students holding Kenyan citizenship at the time of application will automatically receive the Kenya Bursary when they choose to study one of the following undergraduate or postgraduate courses commencing in 2020 and beyond
- If a student holds an academic package offer and the main offer is one of the above eligible degrees, the bursary will also be applied to the other academic course within the package.
- Students can only receive one (1) UOW scholarship, sponsorship or bursary for the same course.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
No application is required. Students will automatically receive this bursary when they receive an eligible course offer
For more details, visit University of Wollongong website.