This scholarship was established in 2020 and is administered by the School of Biological Sciences, Faculty of Science, The University of Queensland.
About University of Queensland, Australia
We offer more scholarships than any other university in the state, so you should take some time to research everything we have on offer.
Depending on the rules and conditions of the scholarship you apply for, it might be possible to hold more than one scholarship at once – so, read all rules and conditions closely.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Queensland, Australia scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Aim and Benefits of Masters Scholarship
- UQ Scholarship in Quantitative Biology 2022 provides an award worth $28,597 per annum(2021 rate), indexed annually.
Masters Scholarship Courses
Requirements for Masters Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- This scholarship is for domestic or international students who have received an unconditional offer to study the Master of Quantitative Biology program at the University of Queensland on a full-time basis and who meet the selection criteria.
- The scholarship is intended for newly commencing students in the Master of Quantitative Biology or students who have successfully completed the first semester of the Master of Quantitative Biology.
- The scholarship is not available to students who have already completed a related postgraduate degree.
Interview date, Process and Venue for Masters Scholarship
UQ will select winners based on a holistic evaluation of :-
- Academic performance (based on academic credentials submitted as part of the application for admission).
- Potential to excel in this program and in science more generally (based on the personal statement submitted as part of this scholarship application).
Application DeadlineDecember 21, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Queensland, Australia on survey.app.uq.edu.au
Apply using the online application form.
- a copy of your CV including professional/academic references
- evidence of your academic performance
- a personal statement that demonstrates you potential to excel in this program and in science more generally.