The Excellence Programme is initiated by Wageningen University & Research to attract excellent students for a Master’s programme, and who might have the potential to do a PhD after their MSc graduation. In Wageningen or elsewhere.
About Wageningen University & Research
Wageningen University & Research is a collaboration between Wageningen University and the Wageningen Research foundation.
That is the mission of Wageningen University & Research. Over 6,500 employees and 12,500 students from more than hundred countries work everywhere around the world in the domain of healthy food and living environment for governments and the business community-at-large.
The strength of Wageningen University & Research lies in its ability to join the forces of specialised research institutes and the university. It also lies in the combined eff... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Wageningen University & Research scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Wageningen University and Research Center Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Wageningen University and Research Center Masters Scholarship
- You will be offered the tuition fee of 24 months i.e for the duration of the programme.
- A budget for one Europe seminar which includes travel, stay and registration fee.
- A budget will be allocated for you to participate in the 'reach your full potential programme'
Requirements for Wageningen University and Research Center Masters Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Open to all nationalities except EEA and Switzerland.
- Have to be applied for any of the MSc programmes at Wageningen University and Research before last date i.e 1st February 2022.
- You need to submit or upload one or two recommendation letters in the application which are written by the dean, academic supervisor who defines your academic expertise and your talents.
- You should be having a high GPA i.e 80% or more, first-class BSc graduation or equivalent.
Application DeadlineJanuary 1, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Wageningen University & Research on www.wur.nl
- The very first step is the application for the Wageningen University and Research - Excellence Programme (MSc/Non-EEA) 2022 i.e by 1st February 2022.
- After applying for this scholarship, if you get shortlisted then you will be invited through email on 18th April 2022 to participate in the excellence programme selection process.
- In the selection process, you need to clear the assignment, for which the last date is on 2nd May.
- If necessary, candidates will be invited for the interview round which takes place on 19th or 20th May.
- the results of the selection process will be declared on 24th May.