Every great story has a new beginning, and yours starts here.
Welcome to Warner Bros. Discovery… the stuff dreams are made of.
When we say, “the stuff dreams are made of,” we’re not just referring to the world of wizards, dragons and superheroes, or even to the wonders of Planet Earth. Behind WBD’s vast portfolio of iconic content and beloved brands, are the storytellers bringing our characters to life, the creators bringing them to your living rooms and the dreamers creating what’s next…
From brilliant creatives, to technology trailblazers, across the globe, WBD offers career defining opportunities, thoughtfully curated benefits, and the tools to explore and grow into your best selves. Here you are supported, here you are celebrated, here you can thrive.
We have multiple Design internship opportunities available. By applying to this posting, you will be considered for all internship opportunities within this area. These internships will be located in the Atlanta area. The selected interns will be expected to join us in the office on a regular cadence based on the intern managers in office schedule.
This could include, but is not limited to:
• Digital Design
• Motion Design
• Sports Graphics Design
• Marketing Graphics
• Marketing Design
• Digital Platforms
• Creative, Product Development & Brand Assurance
• Publishing Design
• Design Management
• Fullstack Design/ UX Design
Duties could include:
• Work with experienced designers to learn the project design and development process
• Maintain, organize, and archive final renders, design templates, production materials, elements, and asset libraries
• Participate in brainstorming sessions on new creative ideas and build trend pitch presentations
• Assisting in the design of various publications, such as, type setting, asset placement and editing
• Ensure content inside our consumer digital products is accurate, comprehensive, easy-to-use, and beautiful
Our Company Every great story has a new beginning. We're excited to announce that Discovery and WarnerMedia have combined to become Warner Bros. Discovery. WBD is a premier global media and entertainment company, offering audiences the world’s most differentiated and complete portfolio of content, brands and franchises across television, film, sports, news, streaming and gaming. We're home to the world’s best storytellers, creating world-class products for consumers.? WBD is bringing together the scripted and the unscripted, the local ... read more
WBD's Internship Program is designed to nurture students professionally and personally. We attract the country’s boldest and brightest students for paid, for-credit, real-world internship experiences in the entertainment, tech, sports, news and media industries. We offer career-defining opportunities to learn valuable skills that will help you prepare for a successful future.
Ready to learn more? Here’s what we offer:
? Hands-on work with passionate, talented team members in your field
? Mentorship from some of the industry’s kindest and most passionate entertainment veterans
? Engaging events including professional development seminars, panels with recruiters and former interns, intern-exclusive events, and so much more
? Access to top-level executives and employees through our Speaker Series and Roundtables
? Incredible networking opportunities with industry-leading professionals and a robust intern alumni network
? A creative, collaborative, and inclusive company culture
What you can expect to take away from the semester:
? Opportunities to develop professionally and uncover skills you didn’t know you had
? The insider scoop on the entertainment industry and what happens behind the scenes
? Relationships that will go beyond your collegiate career
? Real-life experiences that will provide you with the confidence to delve into your next adventure
• Essentials needed for the positions that are similar across the above roles (these do not all have to apply to every single role)
• Must be actively enrolled in a U.S. accredited college or university degree program for the full duration of the internship (proof of enrollment required)
• Must be a rising Junior, Senior or Graduate Student (18 years or older)
• Must be in academic good standing (2.8 or above GPA)
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States. U.S. International students must hold an F1 Visa to be considered.
The Nice To Haves
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Superior organization and communication skills; Project management experience a plus
• Ability to work on a cross-functional team in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of industry standard design tools (ex: After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Avid, Premiere Pro, Figma, Sketch, etc)
• Highly preferred to have a portfolio or reel linked on your resume to showcase recent work in any of the following: Graphic Design, Motion Design, Web Design, UX Design, Product Design, Visual Design, VFX, Print Design, layout, typography, animation, illustration, etc)
Application Deadline: Friday, March 10
? The duration of the program is 10-12 weeks dependent on the student’s availability based on semester schedule
? Program date options:
? Start Date: June 5th or June 12th
? End Date: August 18th or August 25th
? Interns will be expected to work 35-40 hours per week in a hybrid capacity.
? Our internships are paid opportunities with a competitive hourly wage. Credit is not required; however, we will provide the necessary documentation for school credit if desired. Relocation is not provided.
? Interviewing will take place from February through mid-April. A WBD team member will contact you if your experiences and interests match an open internship position. Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to give individual status updates.
For more details visit: WBD website.