When you are admitted to the University of Toronto Mississauga, you are automatically assessed and may be eligible for scholarships based on academic excellence and other criteria. You are notified of your eligibility for an entrance scholarship when receiving notice of your offer, along with any terms and conditions of retaining the scholarship. Some of these scholarship are guaranteed based on your admission average, available to both domestic and international, while some are awarded on the basis of academic achievement and selected by committee.
About University of Toronto
Founded in 1827, the University of Toronto has evolved into Canada’s leading institution of learning, discovery and knowledge creation. We are proud to be one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Toronto International Scholar Award - University of Toronto Mississauga
Aim and Benefits of University of Toronto International Scholar Award - University of Toronto Mississauga
The University of Toronto International Scholar Award - University of Toronto Mississauga is automatically awarded to exceptional international students at the University of Toronto Mississauga. Recipients are selected by committee. Based on academic achievement and overall academic competitiveness, you may be awarded one of the following:
|Up to $180,000
|($45,000 x 4 years)
|Up to $100,000
|($25,000 x 4 years)
Requirements for University of Toronto International Scholar Award - University of Toronto Mississauga Qualification
The following conditions apply to the University of Toronto International Scholar Award - University of Toronto Mississauga:
- Each year, the University of Toronto Mississauga reserves the right to change the value and eligibility criteria for awards without notice.
- This award may be combined with all other entrance scholarships, except the Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship. International students paying domestic fees are not eligible for this award.
- This award may be withdrawn due to unsatisfactory academic performance.
- This scholarship is contingent on full-time registration at the University of Toronto Mississauga and is not transferable to other campuses or faculties.
- The scholarship may be renewed up to three consecutive times.
- Students need to have completed at least 3.0 credits by the end of the Fall/Winter session of each year to qualify for renewal of the scholarship.
- Award renewal is based on your academic performance and full-time study following your first, second and third year of study. While renewal is not tied to a specific minimum grade point average, we expect that your high academic achievement will continue and that you remain “in good standing.”
- The annual scholarship value will be applied to your student account after your full-time enrolment is confirmed in September.
- If the award is lost in any year due to any conditions not being met, it may not be renewed in a subsequent year, even if all conditions are met.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Toronto on www.utm.utoronto.ca
To be considered for Automatic Entrance Scholarships at University of Toronto, you will first have to apply for admission into U of T and there after you are considered for the scholarship based on the eligibility conditions. You do not need to apply for the scholarship.
For more details visit: University of Toronto website.Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship scholarship by