When you are admitted to the University of Toronto Mississauga, you are automatically assessed and may be eligible for scholarships based on academic excellence and other criteria. You are notified of your eligibility for an entrance scholarship when receiving notice of your offer, along with any terms and conditions of retaining the scholarship. Some of these scholarship are guaranteed based on your admission average, available to both domestic and international, while some are awarded on the basis of academic achievement and selected by committee.
About University of Toronto
Founded in 1827, the University of Toronto has evolved into Canada’s leading institution of learning, discovery and knowledge creation. We are proud to be one of the world’s top research-intensive universities, driven to invent and innovate.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Toronto Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Toronto Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship
We offer three levels of guaranteed entrance scholarships to all domestic and international students upon admission to our campus with the admitted averages listed as follows:
|95.0% and above
|Up to $12,000 ($3,000 renewable x 4 years)
|92.0% — 94.9%
|90.0% — 91.9%
Requirements for University of Toronto Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarship Qualification
The following conditions apply to the U of T Mississauga Guaranteed Entrance Scholarships:
- Each year, the University of Toronto Mississauga reserves the right to change the value and eligibility criteria for awards without notice.
- Available to all newly admitted students directly from high school and are assessed automatically on admission (no application required).
- Transfering, internal application, visiting, or non-degree students are not eligible for these scholarships.
- Admission averages listed pertain to the high school curriculum in Ontario. In other jurisdictions, eligibility will be determined based on local curriculum and other criteria, such as standardized tests and entrance examinations. If you qualify for an entrance scholarship, your eligibility and value of your scholarship will be outlined in your offer of admission.
- Scholarships are based on the admitted average and will not be reassessed.
- Where a course has been repeated, the first grade attained will be used in calculating average for scholarship eligibility.
- Scholarships may be withdrawn due to unsatisfactory academic performance.
- Scholarships are contingent on full-time registration at the University of Toronto Mississauga and are not transferable to other campuses or faculties.
- The availability and monetary value of all scholarships are for the current admission cycle/or applicants for the current admission year (with the exception of the renewable portion, outlined below), and are subject to change in the future.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Toronto on www.utm.utoronto.ca
To be considered for Automatic Entrance Scholarships at University of Toronto, you will first have to apply for admission into U of T and there after you are considered for the scholarship based on the eligibility conditions. You do not need to apply for the scholarship.
For more details visit: University of Toronto website.International Scholar Award - University of Toronto Mississauga scholarship by