University of Newcastle - University And Commonwealth Government Scholarships in UK 2021 is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Any course offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 10 Dec 2021. This scholarship is provided by The University of Newcastle and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees + Living allowance + Health Insurance . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
About University of Newcastle
The history of the University of Newcastle, as for all great universities, has been characterised by leaders who have been willing to challenge the status quo and transform fields of education and research.
Since its foundation, the staff, students and leaders of the University have introduced unique ways of thinking and operating that have led to remarkable outcomes.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Newcastle PhD Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Newcastle PhD Scholarship
- The successful applicants of the University of Newcastle - University And Commonwealth Government Scholarships in UK, 2021 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Annual living allowance of AUD 28,092 per annum.
- Health Insurance.
Requirements for University of Newcastle PhD Scholarship Qualification
- The applicants for University And Commonwealth Government Scholarships, 2021 should have an offer of admission into PhD or MPhil degree course.
- The candidates should have completed an undergraduate level degree.
- The applicants should have Honours Class 1 or its equivalent with a high GPA.
- The candidates are expected to have IELTS 6.5.
- The applicants should have a strong master degree with a research component.
Documents Required for Application
- The candidates applying for University And Commonwealth Government Scholarships, 2021 should submit a curriculum vitae, research publications, and conference papers.
- The applicants should also submit previous research experience details.
- The applications will be assessed based on academic merit.
Application DeadlineDecember 10, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Newcastle on www.newcastle.edu.au
to applyMasters scholarship by