SCU International Regional Scholarship supports international students at Southern Cross University.
About Southern Cross University
Southern Cross University (SCU) is an established Australian public university, with campuses at Lismore and Coffs Harbour in northern New South Wales, and at the southern end of the Gold Coast in Queensland.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Southern Cross scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
SCU Undergraduate Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of SCU Undergraduate Scholarship
$5,000 fee reduction each year, paid in instalments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
Requirements for SCU Undergraduate Scholarship Qualification
dents wishing to apply for the SCU International Regional Scholarship are required to satisfy the following criteria:
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate coursework degree at either Lismore, Gold Coast or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Applicant must meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*
- Students must successfully complete all units in their progression, by maintaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
Application DeadlineJuly 3, 2021
How to Apply
For more details, visit SCU website.Postgraduate scholarship by