Fordham University -USA is pleased to offerl Scholarship to international undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the institution for 2020-2021 academic session
About Fordham University
When John Hughes, coadjutor bishop (later archbishop) of New York, established Fordham as St. John’s College on June 24, 1841, he considered it a “daring and dangerous undertaking”—not least because he initially lacked the funds to purchase the land where he saw a great university taking root.
But he persevered. He understood instinctively that education is the key to first-class citizenship for immigrants and to success for all. And he was determined to establish the first Catholic institution of higher education in the Northeastern United States. Thus, a small coll... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Fordham University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Aim and Benefits of International Scholarships
Full tuition fee for successful students.
Requirements for International Scholarships Qualification
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- Candidates must be international students
- Students admitted into Undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for Undergraduate degree courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Fordham University, USA .
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Fordham University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application DeadlineNovember 1, 2020
How to Apply
In order to apply for the funding, applicants must take admission in an undergraduate degree program at Fordham University. Thereafter, candidates will be automatically considered for this scholarship award.
For more details, visit Fordham University website.