The Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) does not charge tuition fees for all international students entering their 2-year International master’s programmes which are taught entirely in English.
All programmes have a duration of two years and are taught in English. NTNU charges no tuition fees.
About Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
NTNU is a university with an international focus, with headquarters in Trondheim and campuses in Ålesund and Gjøvik.
NTNU has a main profile in science and technology, a variety of programmes of professional study, and great academic breadth that also includes the humanities, social sciences, economics, medicine, health sciences, educational science, architecture, entrepreneurship, art disciplines and artistic activities.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
NTNU Tutition-free International Masters
Aim and Benefits of NTNU Tutition-free International Masters
- There are no tuition fees at NTNU.
- However, students do need to cover their own living expenses.
- Furthermore, all international students who are not citizens of EU/EEA/EFTA countries must be able to document that they have enough funding to live in Norway in order to be granted a student visa.
Requirements for NTNU Tutition-free International Masters Qualification
- A first degree (a bachelor’s degree) in a relevant field
- To be admitted to the programme of study, applicants must have a relevant bachelor’s degree with a grade point average of at least C.
- See the study programme of your choice for specific academic requirements
- The first degree must have been completed by the start of the semester at NTNU in August
- English proficiency
- Excellent academic performance: A minimum requirement for admission to all programmes is the grade C or better on the ECTS scale. Note that admission is highly competitive.
NTNU converts GPAs for education from other countries than Norway, and applicants are ranked based on this assessment. We do not have the capacity to assess your grade average before you apply, and requests to do so will not be obliged.
Application DeadlineDecember 1, 2020
How to Apply
For more detail, NTNU website