Applications are hereby invited from international students with exceptional academic achievement and potentials for continued success as a scholar and leadership qualities, for ndergraduate Scholarships For International Students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at Oregon State University in USA for 2020/2021 academic session.
Scholarship amounts and availability requirements are subject to change. All OSU scholarships listed require a non-resident tuition status. You must be accepted to the university first in order to receive a scholarship. There are limited awards at maximum value.
About Oregon State University (OSU)
The Oregon State University Honors College is a small degree-granting college at Oregon State University. The HC offers OSU’s most prestigious undergraduate degree, the Honors Baccalaureate Degree, which can be earned in any major.
The opportunities offered by the HC and OSU are designed to equip students with the experiences, connections, and achievements to help them stand out both professionally and in their communities.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Oregon State University (OSU) scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
OSU Undergraduate Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of OSU Undergraduate Scholarships
Award Educational fund
Requirements for OSU Undergraduate Scholarships Qualification
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted into undergraduate degree program.
- The award is available for undergraduate courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolling full time in the Honours program in the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a High school certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently in a structured manner and has good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Oregon State University in USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership
- A First-Year student with International Direct Services with a GPA of 3.75
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Oregon State University’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
For more details, visit OSU website.