The DeepMind Scholarship at Queen Mary University of London is a programme to support and encourage underrepresented groups to pursue postgraduate education in the field of Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Computer Science. The scholarships are for female and/or black students as these students are currently underrepresented in these areas of study.
About Queen Mary University of London
Queen Mary College was founded in the nineteenth century to provide education to working class people living in Londonï¿½s East End. It originated from the Peopleï¿½s Palace Technical Colleges, which opened in 1887 and were funded by the Draperï¿½s Company. Opened by Queen Victoria, the Peopleï¿½s Palace provided evening classes, a library, reading rooms and social activities. Its purpose resonates with Queen Mary today. It existed to provide education to people from all backgrounds and as ï¿½a place where people of all classes and conditions congregateï¿½, it promoted divers... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Queen Mary University of London scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Aim and Benefits of DeepMind Scholarships
- Each DeepMind Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees, £12,250 (International fees - £28,950), a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,200 travel scholarship and a one-off equipment grant of £1,700.
DeepMind Scholarships Courses
Requirements for DeepMind Scholarships Qualification
To be eligible to apply for a DeepMind Scholarship you must:
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Be a UK or International student.
- Identify as female and/or are of Black ethnicity - each being underrepresented groups in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science.
- Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programmes in September 2023: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time), MSc Robotics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
Interview date, Process and Venue for DeepMind Scholarships
- A selection panel will shortlist applications and take a final decision on which five students will receive the award. Applicants will receive notification of the outcome by 31 July 2023.
Documents Required for Application
- A copy of your offer letter to study on one of the following programmes at Queen Mary: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (FT), MSc Computer Games, or MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT), MSc Robotics (FT) programme.
- A completed application form, including a short statement of no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at Queen Mary University of London.
- A CV
Application DeadlineJune 5, 2023
How to Apply
- First, please check your eligibility to apply. The panel will not consider any applications that do not meet eligibility criteria, and awards may be withdrawn if applicants are later found not to have met eligibility criteria or to have provided false information.
- Please download and complete the DeepMind Scholarship Application Form 2023 [DOC 32KB].
- Please send your completed application form, offer letter from the university and CV to [email protected]. Please label all your documents with your first and last name.
For more details,visit Queen Mary University website