Surrey is pleased to announce a brand new scholarship scheme aimed at welcoming new masters students to Surrey from seven different countries. The awards are named as follows:
- Surrey India Masters Scholarship 2020
- Surrey Thailand Masters Scholarship 2020
- Surrey Nigeria Masters Scholarship 2020
- Surrey Pakistan Masters Scholarship 2020
- Surrey Turkey Masters Scholarship 2020
- Surrey Vietnam Masters Scholarship 2020
- Surrey Ghana Masters Scholarship 2020
About University of Surrey
The University of Surrey was established on 9 September 1966 with the grant of its Royal Charter, but its roots go back to a late 19th-century concern to provide greater access to further and higher education for the poorer inhabitants of London.
Since the University's founding in the 1960s, and before that at Battersea College, our community has thrived through strong connections and collaboration with the outside world. We've formed close partnerships with other institutions and businesses, reaching across geographic boundaries, and used those relationships to bring potential to life.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of Surrey scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Surrey International Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of Surrey International Masters Scholarship
All successful offer holders will be awarded a tuition fee discount of £2,500 on the first-year fees.
Requirements for University of Surrey International Masters Scholarship Qualification
In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Be a national of India, Thailand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Turkey, Vietnam or Ghana.
- Hold an offer for a full-time masters programme (except MBA).
- Meet all the conditions of your offer.
- Be an overseas fee-paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees).
- Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship. You may, however, also be in receipt of the Surrey alumni discount).
- Be registering on the first year of a full-time Masters programme with a September/October 2020 start date.
Application DeadlineNot Specified
How to Apply
- There is no formal application for this scholarship. All offer holders will be considered against the above and, if successful, the award will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount.
- For programmes of more than one year (i.e. MSc Electronic Engineering (Euromasters FT), the award is payable for the first year of study only.
- Final decisions on the eligibility of applicants and allocation of scholarships will be made by the University of Surrey’s International Student Recruitment Office.
For more details, visit University of Surrey website.