Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS) is offering Fully Funded scholarships for international students to join UTS through Global Ambassador Scholarship program for 2020-2021. This University is in Indonesia and offering Undergraduate Degree Scholarship & Master Degree Scholarship to All Nationality Holder Across the world
About Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS)
The Sumbawa University of Technology calls for offers a global perspective and rooted practices to its academia through learning, research, and community services. The university continuously strives to bring cutting edge programs to directly impact the betterment of its local environment as well as to global audiences. They are currently Offering BS & MS degree scholarship to all National holders.... read more... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS) scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship
- Round trip airfare
- The undergraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of four years
- The postgraduate annual tuition fee for a maximum of two years
- Housing (shared room)
- Monthly stipend
Requirements for UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship Qualification
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
- Non-Indonesian citizen can apply for this Indonesian Government Scholarship at UTS.
- Must have a high willingness to learn and have interests in choosen Subjects
- Having academic achievements (academic reports), non-academic (sports, arts, Olympics, etc.)
- Have a good command of English in Spoken & Written as well.
- Have completed high school for undergraduate program and 4-year undergraduate program for Master’s program.
- All International students can apply for this Indonesia Scholarship Program.
Interview date, Process and Venue for UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship
Shortlisted applicants will go through an Interview Process and Final Selection will be sent to candidates by Email. Final Selection will be made on 27 August 2021.
Documents Required for Application
- Motivation letter
- Personal statement
- An English translated copy of degree certificate
- An English translated copy of academic transcript
- Passport size photographs in white background, the file should not be more than 200 kb;
- A scan of passport cover and biodata page
- Health certificate
- Certificate of English Proficiency.(OPTIONAL)
- Certificate of Bahasa Indonesia Proficiency (OPTIONAL)
Application DeadlineAugust 18, 2020
How to Apply
All applicant must submit the filled application form along with required documents to email [email protected]. All documents will be screened by the team of International Office of Universitas Teknologi Sumbawa (UTS International) to be selected by the admission committee.
For application form, click here
For more details, visit UTS website
For inquiries, please contact:
+628 1714 1085 (Erik)
+628 5333 7868 79 (Dida)