Flinders Go Beyond Scholarships are designed to recognise international students with high academic performance and the potential to make a positive contribution to Flinders and the global community.
Our Go Beyond Scholarships provide international students with an opportunity to pursue their educational and career goals so they can go beyond the ordinary and achieve the extraordinary.
Go Beyond Scholarships includes:
- Vice-Chancellor International Scholarships
- Excellence Scholarships
- Global Scholarships
About Flinders University
Flinders University is a public university in Adelaide, South Australia. Founded in 1966, it was named in honour of navigator Matthew Flinders, who explored and surveyed the South Australian coastline in the early 19th century.
Flinders is a verdant university and a member of the Innovative Research Universities (IRU) Group and ranks in the 10-16 bracket in Australia and 36th in the world of those established less than 50 years. Academically, the university pioneered a cross-disciplinary approach to education, and its faculties of medicine and the humanities are ranked amon... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Flinders University scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Flinders University Global Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of Flinders University Global Scholarships
20% reduction in tuition fees for the duration of the program.
Requirements for Flinders University Global Scholarships Qualification
- Undergraduate applicants require an equivalent ATAR 70 or above and exceed the Flinders entry score by a 5 ATAR.
- Postgraduate applicants require an equivalent of 5.0 GPA or above.
- Available to new students only.
- Full fee-paying international students (citizens of Australia and New Zealand and Australian Permanent Residents or other permanent visa holders are ineligible to apply).
- Open to international students of any nationality.
- Available to applicants of an eligible course as outlined in the Terms and Conditions.
- Students must meet the entry requirements outline for each scholarship in addition to meeting standard entry requirements including English language requirements, any topic pre-requisites or work experience.
- Continuing eligibility requires students to maintain a GPA of 5.0 and a full time load of study.
- Scholarships are not available to current Flinders students transferring between Flinders courses.
- Scholarships are not available to students in receipt of financial support from the Australian government, a foreign government, or another Flinders University scholarship.
- Scholarships are not available to students transferring to Flinders with credit from studies completed at another institution.
- Scholarships are not available for Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma courses or Research Higher Degree courses.
Scholarship terms and conditions
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
Application DeadlineApril 28, 2023
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Flinders University on www.flinders.edu.au
1. Review terms and conditions.
2. Check and confirm you meet all entry requirements for your chosen course.
3. Make sure you meet the scholarship eligibility before you apply. Please note we do not provide pre-assessment.
4. For students who meet the requirements for Vice-Chancellor Undergraduate or Postgraduate International Scholarships, submit before the application deadline and include your completed Vice-Chancellor International Scholarship Form.
5. Are you a new applicant to Flinders University?
Submit an application and you will be assessed, and advised within your Letter of Offer. If you are eligible you simply need to accept your offer for the scholarship to be awarded.
For more details visit: Flinders University website.Excellence Scholarships scholarship by