In line with its social responsibility and commitment towards human resource development, the Bank of Namibia provides Namibian students, who completed their studies in 2020 or will be completing their studies in 2021, with an opportunity to gain relevant work experience in various areas of the central bank through the Graduate Accelerated Program (GAP).
The Bank of Namibia is the central bank of the Republic of Namibia, whose establishment is enshrined in Article 128 of the Namibian Constitution.
Students complying with the following criteria may apply:
• Namibian Citizenship
• Holder of a Bachelors / Honors / Master’s Degree in the fields of:
- Corporate Law
- Computer Science (Cyber Security / Artificial Intelligence / Algorithms, Data Analytics)
- Industrial / Software / Mechatronics / Data Engineering
• Willingness to enter into an 18-month employment contract
• Must not be serving contractual obligations with other institutions
For more details, visit Bank of Namibia website.