This award provides a tuition fee discount of £2,500 to entrants who meet the eligibility conditions stated below. The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further application for the award is required.
About University Of Kent
Kent is a leading academic institution: 97% of our research was judged to be of international quality in the Research Excellence Framework.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University Of Kent scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
LLM LLM Scholarships
Aim and Benefits of LLM LLM Scholarships
£2,500 tuition waiver
LLM LLM Scholarships Courses
Requirements for LLM LLM Scholarships Qualification
- Hold a valid passport demonstrating nationality of Kenya, Thailand, or Nigeria OR have successfully completed a Bachelor’s degree at a university in Kenya, Thailand or Nigeria (regardless of nationality)
- Be classified by the University of Kent as an international student for tuition fee purposes
- Be fully self-funding your studies
- Have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2020 or in January 2021, and have met the academic conditions of entry/be accepted for entry
- 31st July 2020 for September 2020 entry
- 16th November 2020 for January 2021 entry
Checkout: 100 Study Abroad Frequently Asked Questions
Interview date, Process and Venue for LLM LLM Scholarships
- This award can be held in conjunction with other awards and scholarships offered by the University of Kent, except where they are provided by Kent Law School (in which case the award which provides the greater monetary value overall will be given only). Please contact us for further information
- Graduates of the University of Kent are eligible for the award if the meet the above stated conditions
- Although the Kent LLM is a one year, full-time programme of study, where students are required to continue their studies into a second year, the award will only be provided for the first year of study
- Successful recipients will be notified by email after their offer to study on the Kent LLM is firmly accepted.
- Notification will take place in August, and September.
Application DeadlineNovember 16, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University Of Kent on www.kent.ac.uk
The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted. No further application for the award is required.