USIU-Africa offers scholarships to bright and needy students who would like to join the university, for their undergraduate studies. All scholarships except the Sports Scholarship, are advertised on the USIU-Africa website and in any of the two major Kenyan daily newspapers (The Daily Nation and The Standard) in the spring (April) of every semester. The selection/interview process takes place in July of the Summer semester and the recipients are awarded the scholarship in September of the fall semester of every year.
About United States International University Africa (USIU Africa)
United States International University Africa, also known as USIU Africa, is a private university in Kenya, the largest economy in the East African Community. The university is accredited by the Commission for Higher Education in Kenya and by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new United States International University Africa scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Full/Partial USIU-Africa Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Full/Partial USIU-Africa Scholarship
- This covers the full costs of tuition, books, computer laboratory, and room and board fees in the university hostels for two applicants (female and male).
- The Partial USIU-Africa Scholarship covers 100% tuition cost for one female and one male candidate.
Requirements for Full/Partial USIU-Africa Scholarship Qualification
Eligibility Criteria for Full USIU-Africa Scholarship
- Applications must have sat the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) examinations not more than one year prior to the award.
- Have attained a mean grade of B+ (Plus) or better, with at least a B plain in English and Mathematics in KCSE.
- Successful candidates must maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 and above to remain eligible.
Eligibility Criteria for Partial USIU-Africa Scholarship
- Applicants must have sat the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education Examinations (KCSE) not more than one year prior to the award.
- Have attained a mean grade of B (plain) or better, with at least a B- in English and Mathematics in KCSE.
- Maintain a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 and above to remain eligible.
Documents Required for Application
- An application letter
- Copies of the relevant certificates certified by the Principal or Head Teacher
- School Leaving Certificate
- A recommendation letter from the Principal or Head Teacher of High School Attended
- An essay detailing your background information and degree you wish to pursue
- Reasons why you deserve the scholarship
Application DeadlineAugust 12, 2022
How to Apply
For more details,visit USIU-Africa websiteCriminal Justice Scholarship scholarship by