SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship, 2021 is offered for Bachelors, Masters degree in the field of Courses offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 19 Mar 2021. This scholarship is provided by Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) and the value of this scholarship is Full Funding, Tuition fees and other benefits . This scholarship is open for: Open to all International students.
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) has newly introduced for students admitted to SUTD from 2020 onwards, the SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship is one of our most prestigious scholarships. The SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship is dedicated to further realising these students’ potential through supporting their personal development, including option for postgraduate studies, global exposure, and more.
About Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD) is the fourth autonomous university to be established in Singapore. SUTD's mission is to advance knowledge and nurture technically grounded leaders and innovators to serve societal needs. At SUTD, design as a discipline cuts across the curriculum and provides a novel framework for the research and educational programmes.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Singapore University of Technology and Design scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
Aim and Benefits of Masters Scholarship
Successful applicants of the SUTD Global Excellence Scholarship, 2021 will receive the following benefits-
- The subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant) for the normal duration (up to four years) of the respective bachelor degree programmes at SUTD.
- An optional grant of up to S$15,000 to cover the tuition fees for a postgraduate degree programme at either SUTD or SMU (for eligible courses^) within 3 years upon graduating from SUTD.
- Programme fees and travel grant for the Global Leadership Programme (GLP).
- Allowance of S$5,000 every 2 terms.
- Leadership development through participation in Fifth Row groups such as the University Ambassador Club.
Requirements for Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Open to all international students.
- Applicants are applying for admission to SUTD’s undergraduate degree programme (except those admitted to SUTD’s special programmes – STEP, SHARP, and SUTD Duke-NUS Special Track).
- Applicants must have outstanding Singapore-Cambridge GCE 'A' level, Local Polytechnic Diploma, NUS High School Diploma, IB Diploma or Year 12 equivalent qualifications.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong leadership capabilities and potential.
- Applicants must possess excellent record in co-curricular and/or community activities.
- Applicants must have the attitude, desire, and potential to make an impact to society.
Application DeadlineMarch 21, 2021
How to Apply
Bachelors scholarship by
- Application for the scholarships is made at the same time as application for admission to SUTD.
- Shortlisted applicants will be notified in due course.
- Scholarships are awarded on the basis of competition among eligible applicants.
- SUTD reserves the right not to award any scholarship if there are no candidates of sufficient merit. The decision of the selection committee is final. Enquiries or disputes surrounding its decisions will not be entertained.