As part of our work to make Birmingham Law School accessible to students from all backgrounds, we are thrilled to be able to award 5 scholarships in the form of £3,000 per year towards tuition fee payments.
About University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham (informally Birmingham University) is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom. It received its royal charter in 1900 as a successor to Queen's College, Birmingham (founded in 1828 as the Birmingham School of Medicine and Surgery) and Mason Science College (established in 1875 by Sir Josiah Mason), making it the first English civic or 'red brick' university to receive its own royal charter. It is a founding member of both the Russell Group of British research universities and the international network of research uni... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University Of Birmingham Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University Of Birmingham Masters Scholarship
The successful applicants of the University Of Birmingham - International Scholarships In Law in UK, 2022 will receive 3,000 pounds per annum in the form of fee reduction.
Requirements for University Of Birmingham Masters Scholarship Qualification
- The applicants for University of Birmingham International Scholarships in Law, 2021 should be international students classed as overseas fees status.
- The candidates should have applied for one of the LLB, LLB for Graduates, LLB International Law and Globalisation, LLB with Business, LLB with Criminology, LLB with French Law, LLB with German Law.
- The applicants should have selected Birmingham as their firm choice.
- Demonstrate Academic excellence.
- Professional qualifications and awards are added advantage.
Documents Required for Application
- The candidates applying for University Of Birmingham - International Scholarships In Law in UK, 2022 should complete the LLB scholarship application form.
- The applicants should also submit a statement of 500 words explaining why they should be given the award.
- The candidates should include UCAS ID number in their letter of motivation.
- The applicants for the University Of Birmingham - International Scholarships In Law in UK, 2022 are assessed based on their academic merit.
Application DeadlineMay 27, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Birmingham on forms.office.com
To be considered for an award, applicants must, by the Friday 27 May 2021 12:00pm (Midday GMT) deadline, have done both of the following:
Bachelor scholarship by