Barbara Harris Scholarship for Kent Business School Students 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Business, Management, Economics & Accounting. The deadline for the sending your application is 31 Oct 2021. This scholarship is provided by University of Kent and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, £1,000 per year . This scholarship is open for: Open to UK nationals.
The objective of the Barbara Harris Scholarship for Kent Business School Students 2021 is to support and encourage students with excellent academic merit and exhibit an outgoing personality enrolled to study at the University of Kent.
About University Of Kent
Kent is a leading academic institution: 97% of our research was judged to be of international quality in the Research Excellence Framework.
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University Of Kent scholarship is going on. Enter your email address and click the Subscribe button ↓
University of Kent Bachelors
Aim and Benefits of University of Kent Bachelors
- The successful applicants of the Barbara Harris Scholarship for Kent Business School Students 2021 will receive an award of £1,000 which will be paid directly to students. £500 at the end of December each year and £500 at the end of March each year.
Requirements for University of Kent Bachelors Qualification
- The Barbara Harris Scholarship for Kent Business School Students 2021 is open only to UK nationals.
- The student should submit an essay of 500 words. TOPIC-why you would like to receive the Barbara Harris Scholarship to support your studies at the University of Kent.
- All the progression requirements and program-specific criteria must be met by the students.
- Applicants must permanently reside in the postcode areas of CT1 to CT21 or CT50.
- The applicant must have achieved a minimum of two As and one B at 'A' level (or equivalent).
- Courses applicable for this scholarship are:
Checkout: Scholarships for African students 2021/2022
- Accounting and Finance - Canterbury
- Business and Management - Medway
- Finance and Investment - Medway
- International Business - Canterbury
- Management - Canterbury
- Marketing - Canterbury
Application DeadlineOctober 31, 2021
How to Apply
Write an essay of 500 words, outlining why you would like to receive the Barbara Harris Scholarship to support your studies at the University of Kent.
Add the following information to your essay heading:
1. Your full name
2. Your University of Kent ID number
3. The name of the secondary school you attended.
Email your essay to [email protected]